:: diana

image::calber

___C’s secret letters to D. A newly uncovered cache of notes to D. reveals the happiness she was suffering at the start of her tumultuous affair with C.


Hello darling, how are you? Thank you very much for u letter you make my day…this is very English…isn’t it? D. knows what to say in every situation, not like me.

What can I say?, new changes in our life are always for the Best… So I am going to change again. Why don't I like Paris? Well don't tell me I know it stinks, literally...  but this is not the main reason…I do not like French people…I prefer Italian. I also have some changes, I become live an adult life finally, feels so good. I am not worry, I'm sure I will be happy! Italy sounds quite interesting and so much fun I will enjoy my trip to Italy! I envy you. I miss you so much, your sense of humour, all the summer. I experienced the greatest joy of my life... and I have the memories forever ingrained in my head.  The world is so amazing.

D., I miss you so much.

C.